BROAD SPECTRUM VIRUCIDAL DISINFECTANT
The ultimate virucidal disinfectant that kills all 22 families in one safe cleaning action.
It represents the first new approach to disinfection in forty years and possesses the widest proven spectrum of any disinfectant available.
It has a unique, synergised oxidising system based on potassium monopersulphate – works by the physical destruction of pathogens.
Suitable for use on surfaces in healthcare, laboratory, food preparation and production, catering, residential, hotel, transport, emergency services and public environments
CALL DAY-IMPEX | 01787 223232
Effective against all major pathogens
- VIRUSES Covid-19, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, Polio, Lassa, and Rift Valley Fevers.
- BACTERIA Staphylococci, Streptococci, Proteus, Pseudomonas, Mycobacteria- (including TB) and all the major food poisoning bacteria. Proven against a wide range of antibiotic-resistant strains.
- FUNGI Candida and the common skin dermatophytes.
COVID-19 or the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is virus belonging to the Coronavirus (CoV) family.
- Unrivalled spectrum – formulated to meet all pathogenic challenges to staff and patients.
- Efficacy proven by worldwide independent testing program.
- Developed and manufactured by Antec International, worldwide patents granted.
- Unparalleled spectrum of activity, proven effective against:
- 47 strains/clinical isolates from 35 viruses
- 45 strains/clinical isolates from 17 fungi
- 300 strains/clinical isolates from 76 bacteria
- Built-in colour indicator of strength.
- Resistant to inactivation by organic material.
- Contains a surfactant – combines cleaning and disinfection in one operation.
- Avoids the problems of pre-cleaning which spreads infection on cleaning materials and utensils.
- Full details of spectrum and summary of testing program plus copies of all independent test reports freely available.
Rely+On™ Virkon™ is the ultimate high-level surface disinfectant and offers maximum safety to staff and patients.
- Non-irritant to skin
- Non-irritant to eyes
- Does not possess a toxic vapour phase
- Protects staff and patients from all pathogen challenges
- Rely+On™ Virkon™ powder for the safe containment and disposal of blood and body fluid spills.
- Rely+On™ Virkon™ solution is suitable for all routine disinfection tasks whatever the infection threat.
- The combined cleaning and disinfection of all hard surfaces (walls, floors, trolleys, locker tops, laboratory benches, equipment exteriors, etc).
- The replacement of the aldehydes in the treatment of flexible endoscopes.
- General laboratory usage (discard jars, centrifuges, pipettes, etc).
- The routine decontamination of body fluid handling devices (renal dialysis machines, blood analysers, blood bank equipment, etc).
- Combines cleaning and disinfection – avoids the additional time and cost of separate pre-cleaning.
- Reduces the range of disinfectant and cleaning products required giving savings in inventory and stock control.
- Simplifies staff training.
- Simplifies infection control procedures and policies – a major contribution to reducing the costs of a hospital or laboratory-acquired infection.
For a more detailed technical overview, click here.
Compliance with Article 95(2) of Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012, read here.
Rely+On™ Virkon™ Tablets
Rely+On™ Virkon™ Soluble Tablets provide a new and quick way to make up 500 ml of 1% Virkon solution.
- The tablet replaces the soluble sachet and has two major advantages over its predecessor. It dissolves much quicker and in a much cleaner fashion.
- They are much easier to pop into the neck of a trigger spray container, which is the application we see as being the most popular for this kind of pack form. A 500 ml trigger spray bottle can conveniently be used to dispense the solution and is available to purchase.
The tablets are packed either 10 to a small pot or 50 to a larger tub, thereby offering a tub size to suit all needs.
Rely+On™ Virkon™ Powder
Does not evolve toxic chlorine fumes when used on urine spills.
Rely+On™ Virkon™ powder is available as 50 gm Sachets, 500 gm squeeze bottles, and 5 Kg drums.
DATA SHEETS | TABLETS
DATA SHEETS | POWDER
DATA SHEETS | SOLUTION
ENQUIRies | RELY+ON™ VIRKON™
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
MON - THURS | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
FRI | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Company Number: 415552
+44 (0)1787 223232
Earls Colne, Colchester
Essex CO6 2ER